I forgot the password to my CLEAR Spot 4G. How can I reset it?
It’s easy to reset your User Name and Password.
- Turn on your CLEAR Spot 4G
- Press and hold the Power Button for approximately 15 seconds.Ã‚ The multicolor LED will flash green.
- After the LED turns solid green, release the Power Button and CLEAR Spot 4G will turn off.
- Your CLEAR Spot 4G has now been reset to its default settings.
- From your Wi-Fi enabled device (laptop, smart phone, iPad etc), look for your list of available wireless networks. Select “CLEAR Spot xxx” from list and connect, where xxx = last 3 characters of the device’s MAC address (MAC address is found under the CLEAR Spot 4G battery).
- When prompted enter the CLEAR Spot 4G’s password.
- The default password / network key is the last 8 characters of the CLEAR Spot 4G’s MAC address; ( located on sticker on bottom of device and / or under the battery (See photos below).
- Please ensure the letters are typed in lower case Note: Typically the password only needs to be entered on a device once, then it is remembered
- Once the password is accepted, launch a web browser and accept Clearwire Terms of Service to proceed.