If I move, how do I change my 911 address?

You can update or change your 911/E911 address at any time by calling 1-888-888-3113. For more information regarding E911, click here.



If your short-term pass has expired, you’ll need to purchase a new pass to get back online. The good news is, it’s easy to do.

CLEAR lets you choose the pass that works best for you—weekly, daily, or even two-hour increments. Get 4G take-it-with-you internet exactly when you want it.

To re-up your service, just follow these instructions.