CLEAR Voice & Home Phone
- Can I dial 911 on my CLEAR Voice service?
- Where can I get information about 911/E911 limitations?
- Are 911 Emergency Services available with CLEAR Voice?
- What's the difference between CLEAR Voice 911 service and traditional phones?
- Should I test 911 Dialing?
- If I move, how do I change my 911 address?
- Does the person I'm calling need to have CLEAR Voice too?
- Can I make operator assisted calls with CLEAR Voice?
- I'm having trouble sending and/or receiving a FAX.
- My Caller ID has not worked since I forwarded my CLEAR Voice line to another phone line.
- Can I make TDD (Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf) calls?
- I moved my CLEAR Voice adapter and can no longer make or receive calls.
- Can I make 411 directory assistance calls with CLEAR Voice?
- Can I make other N11 calls (such as 211, 611, & 711) calls?
- Can I make 900 or 976 calls with CLEAR Voice service?
- Can I receive incoming collect calls on my CLEAR Voice line?
- Can I surf the web and be on the phone at the same time?
- What kind of Voicemail greetings can I use on my CLEAR Voicemail?
- How many messages can my CLEAR Voice mailbox hold?
- What is the maximum length of a single voicemail message?
- How long can my personal greeting be?
- How long are my voicemail messages stored on the system?
- How will I know that I have a Voicemail message?
- Can I access my voicemail from any phone?
- How do I know when the message was left?
- Can I change the number of rings a caller hears before going to voicemail?
- What are my Voicemail Playback options?
- What are the Voicemail Instructions for my Voice / VOIP Service
Shopping for CLEAR 4G Internet is easy when you buy from clear.com. When you purchase online at clear.com, you're buying directly from us (no middleman). And, to make things even better, shipping is included and there's no activation fee!
View device specifications,
access user guides