What do the LED status lights mean on my CLEAR Spot 4G - Personal Hotspot?
4G Blinking Red
4G Solid Red
Connected, Weak Signal
4G Solid Yellow
Connected, Good Signal
4G Solid Green
Connected, Excellent Signal
Wi-Fi Solid Blue
- To turn on your CLEAR Spot 4G - Personal Hotspot, PRESS & HOLD the ‘Power Button’ for about 3 seconds. Release when the 4G LED illuminates Red..
- The 4G LED will flash Red while searching for a 4G signal.
- Once a signal is found, the 4G LED will indicate signal strength in solid color as indicated in the table.
- The Wi-Fi LED will illuminate in Blue when the CLEAR Spot 4G begins broadcasting a signal. At this point, the device will show up in your available wireless networks.
- When plugged in, charge your CLEAR Spot 4G - Personal Hotspot until the Power LED glows Green. This takes approximately 3 hours to go from no power to full charge.