Device Specs & Downloads
Pick your device from the list below to view device specifications, access user guides and download software updates.
CLEAR Spot® Voyager
|Last Updated||July 23, 2012|
|Description||CLEAR Spot Voyager®|
|Standards||802.11 b/g wi-fi-enabled devices|
|Frequency||WiMAX: 2500 MHz|
|Dimensions||2.6"(D) x 2.6"(W) x 0.5"(H)|
|Wi-Fi Security||WEP, WPA, and WPA2|
|Battery Information||1500 mAh|
|Usage Time||up to 6 hours continuous use time|
|Compatibility||Supported Wi-Fi enabled devices: iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphones, Portable Gaming Devices, Cameras|
- Where can I find the Wi-Fi network name and password for the CLEAR Spot Voyager?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi network name and password for the CLEAR Spot Voyager?
- How can I improve overall performance?
- How can I extend battery life?
- How long does the Clear Spot Voyager battery last and how do I replace it?
- How can I Reset my Clear Spot Voyager device?
- What type of security does the CLEAR Spot Voyager provide and how can I improve it?
- What is the range of the CLEAR Spot Voyager's Wi-Fi signal?
Sometimes just rotating your CLEAR Hub will improve your signal strength.