Device Specs & Downloads
Pick your device from the list below to view device specifications, access user guides and download software updates.
CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi
|Last Updated||August 9, 2012|
|Description||CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi|
|Standards||WiMAX IEEE 802.16e – 2005|
|Frequency||WiMAX: 2500 MHz|
|Max Output Power||27dBm|
|Operating Voltage||Power supply input voltage: 100-240V AC, output voltage: 12V DC|
|Interface||1 RJ-45 Ethernet Data Port, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Dimensions||6.1 inches W x 9.17 inches H x 1.18 inches D|
|LEDs||5 signal strength LEDs, 1 network LED, 1 wi-fi LED indicator, 1 power LED|
|Compatibility||OS: Windows®, Mac® & Linux®|
|Browser||IE 6.0/newer, Firefox 2.0/newer|
|Misc||Automatic Software Updates, Remote Diagnostics|
Shopping for CLEAR 4G Internet is easy when you buy from clear.com. When you purchase online at clear.com, you're buying directly from us (no middleman). And, to make things even better, shipping is included and there's no activation fee!
Sometimes just rotating your CLEAR Hub will improve your signal strength.
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network name / password on the CLEAR Hub Express and CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- What makes the CLEAR Hub Express and CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi different from other CLEAR home modems (Series G and M)?
- Can I use more than one Wi-Fi-enabled device simultaneously with the CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- Can I upgrade from an existing CLEAR Modem (Series G or M) to the new CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- I want to connect multiple devices to the CLEAR Hub Express or the CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi but you only have limited number of ports on the back, so how do i do that?
- What is the range of the Wi-Fi signal?
- Is the CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi and CLEAR Hub Express UPnP capable?
- Does the CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem Wi-Fi interfere with the WiMAX signal?