Device Specs & Downloads
Pick your device from the list below to view device specifications, access user guides and download software updates.
CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi
|Last Updated||August 9, 2012|
|Description||CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi|
|Standards||WiMAX IEEE 802.16e – 2005|
|Frequency||WiMAX: 2500 MHz|
|Max Output Power||27dBm|
|Operating Voltage||Power supply input voltage: 100-240V AC, output voltage: 12V DC|
|Interface||1 RJ-45 Ethernet Data Port, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Dimensions||6.1 inches W x 9.17 inches H x 1.18 inches D|
|LEDs||5 signal strength LEDs, 1 network LED, 1 wi-fi LED indicator, 1 power LED|
|Compatibility||OS: Windows®, Mac® & Linux®|
|Browser||IE 6.0/newer, Firefox 2.0/newer|
|Misc||Automatic Software Updates, Remote Diagnostics|
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network name / password on the CLEAR Hub Express and CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- What makes the CLEAR Hub Express and CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi different from other CLEAR home modems (Series G and M)?
- Can I use more than one Wi-Fi-enabled device simultaneously with the CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- Can I upgrade from an existing CLEAR Modem (Series G or M) to the new CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- I want to connect multiple devices to the CLEAR Hub Express or the CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi but you only have limited number of ports on the back, so how do i do that?
- What is the range of the Wi-Fi signal?
- Is the CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi and CLEAR Hub Express UPnP capable?
- Does the CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem Wi-Fi interfere with the WiMAX signal?
Sometimes just rotating your CLEAR Hub will improve your signal strength.