Device Specs & Downloads
Pick your device from the list below to view device specifications, access user guides and download software updates.
CLEAR Hub Express
|Description||CLEAR Hub Express|
|Standards||802.11 b/g/n wi-fi-enabled devices|
|Frequency||WiMAX: 2500 MHz|
|Dimensions||6.1” x 9.3” x 3/7” (w x h x d)|
|Wi-Fi Security||WEP, WPA, and WPA2|
|LEDs||5 signal strength LEDs, 1 network LED, 1 Wi-Fi LED indicator, 1 power LED|
|Compatibility||OS: Windows®, Mac® & Linux®|
|Browser||IE 6.0/newer, Firefox 2.0/newer|
|Misc||Antenna – Internal, Omnidirectional, 5dB average gain|
|Additional Feature||External Antenna Port|
- What is the purpose of the antenna port on the back of my CLEAR Hub Express?
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network name / password on the CLEAR Hub Express and CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- What makes the CLEAR Hub Express and CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi different from other CLEAR home modems (Series G and M)?
- Can I use more than one Wi-Fi-enabled device simultaneously with the CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi?
- I want to connect multiple devices to the CLEAR Hub Express or the CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi but you only have limited number of ports on the back, so how do i do that?
- What is the range of the Wi-Fi signal?
- Is the CLEAR Modem with Wi-Fi and CLEAR Hub Express UPnP capable?
- Does the CLEAR Hub Express or CLEAR Modem Wi-Fi interfere with the WiMAX signal?
Sometimes just rotating your CLEAR Hub will improve your signal strength.