CLEAR Rebate Center
Now it's even more affordable to get started with CLEAR. We're offering special mail-in rebates on some of our most popular devices.
Qualifying DevicesCLEAR Hub Express
CLEAR Spot® Voyager
CLEAR Stick Atlas
Mail-in Rebate FormJune 1 - July 8, 2012
CLEAR 775-2 Mail-in Rebate Form Indirect V.4
January 8 - April 30, 2013
CLEAR 775-5 Mail-In Rebate Form Field Events
775-5 Qualifying Zip Codes
Already submitted your rebate request and want to know where it is?
Rebate requests can take up to 60 days from receipt of valid rebate card request until issuance of rebate card. In many cases, processing your rebate request takes less time than that. If you'd like to view the status of your rebate request, we have an easy tool that enables you to check on the progress of your rebate request online.
- Print and complete a mail-in rebate request form
- Cut the original UPC bar code label from the device box
- Make a copy of the receipt or proof of purchase (that includes purchase date) for your qualifying CLEAR device*
- Mail all three of the above items to the address listed on the respective Mail-in Rebate Form
- If I purchase a discounted CLEAR device (e.g., as part of another promotional offer; through use of a promotional code, etc.), am I still eligible to receive a CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card?
- How do I know if the CLEAR device that I purchased is eligible for a CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card?
- Why should I make a copy of my rebate materials before I mail them?
- If I purchase more than one CLEAR device, am I eligible to receive more than one CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card?
- Can I still return my CLEAR device if I have removed the UPC bar code label from the outside packaging (whether I did so as part of my submission of a mail-in rebate request, or for any other reason)?
About the CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card
- Where can I get transaction detail on my CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card?
- When does my CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card expire?
- Where can I use my CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card?
- When can I expect to receive my CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card?
- Where do I call if my CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card is damaged, lost, or stolen?
- What do I do if my CLEAR Visa Prepaid Card doesn't work?
More Information regarding CLEAR Rebates
- Rebates requests can take up to 60 days from receipt of valid rebate card request until issuance of rebate card
- Rebates are awarded in the form of a Visa Prepaid card
- Rebate offers are available solely on current, purchase of a qualifying CLEAR device and purchase and activation of a qualifying, compatible CLEAR monthly rate plan
- Qualifying CLEAR device(s) must be purchased during the rebate offer period, and completed mail-in rebate request form must be postmarked by not later than the post-mark deadline.
- Rebate offers do not apply to discounted devices and can-not be combined with most other discount, promotional, or other special offers
- Only one rebate request may be submitted, and only one Visa Prepaid Card can be obtained, for each qualifying CLEAR device purchase
- Customers must remain (without break or change) on qualifying CLEAR rate plan for at least 32 consecutive days
- Invalid or incomplete rebate request submission materials will be rejected
- Purchases using a Visa Prepaid Card must be completed prior to expiration date set forth on front side of Card
Who wants to go to the bank, stand in line, and deposit a check? That's why our rebates are awarded in the form of a Visa Prepaid Card. Your Visa Prepaid Card comes pre-loaded with the applicable rebate amount, and you can use your Card wherever Visa is accepted. Please read the Terms and Conditions (including the valid thru/expiration date) set forth or referenced on the card.