You should feel great about your purchase. That’s why we have a guarantee that makes it simple to return your device or cancel your service for any reason if you’re not satisfied.
Simply return your device within 30 days, and if your initial CLEAR service is a monthly plan, cancel within the first 15 days**, and we’ll give you a full refund. Now that’s what we call risk-free.
After you've purchased, if you have a concern, call us for help.
If you decide you don’t want your CLEAR device and service, get a prepaid shipping return label and return the device to us.
Once we receive your device(s), we’ll refund your payment.
No Questions asked.
CLEAR Return PolicyIf you purchase directly from CLEAR (i.e., via CLEAR.com, at a CLEAR Store, or from our Sales Representatives over the phone at 888-888-3113):
- All hardware purchases are refundable for 30 days from your date of purchase.
- For customers whose initial service activation is a monthly plan, the service fee is fully refundable if cancelled within 15 days of service activation.**
- Customers can call CLEAR Care and request to have a pre-paid return label
sent to them.
- Service credit will be applied back promptly to the credit card on file. (Please allow approx. 3-5 business days for the credit to post.)
- Credit for equipment returns is applied when the devices are received undamaged and validated in good working order, together with your original purchase receipt (or other proof of purchase) for the device(s), within 30 days of the service cancellation date. The equipment credit will be applied back to the credit card on file.
Watch the Video
If you purchased through a CLEAR Authorized Retailer:
You must return your device to the store/location from where you purchased equipment.
NOTE: CLEAR Authorized Retailers enforce their own return policies for the equipment they sell. Please refer to the store’s specific policies for further details.
For customers whose initial service activation is on a monthly plan, the service fee is fully refundable if cancelled within 15 days of service activation.**
NOTE: Those seeking a service refund should visit the store from which equipment/service was purchased in order to obtain a refund. Or, you can also talk with our customer Care representatives at 1-888-888-3113, option 4 as an alternative.
Miscellaneous:If you purchase a plan shorter than one month in duration (e.g., a weekly plan, day pass, etc.), the service fee is not refundable.
**If you purchase a monthly plan with a monthly data allowance, you must request a service fee refund prior to using the full data allowance/allotment in order to be eligible under the guarantee policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re confident you’ll find that CLEAR has the most flexible return policy for the customer. To see what we mean, compare our return policy with that of our competitors:
- You have 30 days to return equipment if purchased directly from Virgin.
- You must have the original receipt, packaging materials and all components.
- You have 14 calendar days for discounted purchases with an annual plan at retail stores (30 in CA), 20 calendar days for online purchases via t-mobile.com, and 30 calendar days for full price purchases from the date of purchase, to return purchased equipment to the point of purchase.
- Prepaid cards are non-refundable.
- Cricket allows returns of phones and broadband devices within 30 days of the ship date.
- Packages must be received within 30 days of the ship date.
- Cricket will inspect your package and determine your refund.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days from receipt.
If you already have contacted our Care representatives to cancel your service in accordance with our Return Policy, you can return your device using the following steps:
- Print out the prepaid shipping label sent to your email address (you should receive this email within 24-48 hours after service cancellation).
- Attach the prepaid shipping label to the original packaging, and return the equipment, your original purchase receipt (or other proof of purchase) for the equipment, and all other accessories and materials that accompanied your equipment purchase.
- Upon receiving your return (including your original purchase receipt, or other proof of purchase, for the equipment) at our warehouse (within 30 days of your cancellation date) and verifying all products are in an undamaged and good working condition, you can expect a refund to your credit card in accordance with the Return Policy guidelines.
Rotating your CLEAR Hub?
Sometimes just rotating your CLEAR Hub will improve your signal strength